Turn to the South Florida HIPAA HITECH consulting & compliance experts today who offer industry leading services, along with comprehensive HIPAA policy packets for helping ensure rapid and complete HIPAA compliance. Growing cyber security threats, coupled with ever-increasing federal regulations for ensuring the safety and security of highly sensitive and confidential consumer information are forcing Florida Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA) to get serious about HIPAA compliance. Additionally, don’t forget that the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is now aggressively expanding their annual HIPAA audits, putting healthcare organizations throughout Florida – and the nation – clearly on the radar with the HHS Office of Civil Rights.
Our Toolkits Enable Rapid & Comprehensive HIPAA Compliance
One of the biggest challenges for South Florida healthcare organizations regarding HIPAA compliance is developing and implementing all mandated documentation and supporting initiatives, such as information security policies and procedures, security awareness training, and risk assessments. These tasks take time to develop, but with the HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkit (HSPCT), such initiatives can be accomplished in weeks, saving hundreds of precious man-hours. The HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkits (HSPCT), available for instant download today at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com, come complete with the following documentation:
• Highly comprehensive, in-depth, and well-written HIPAA specific policies and procedures, all of them directly mapping back to the mandated HIPAA Security Rule and Privacy Rule “Standards” and “Implementation Specifications” of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996.
• Essential security awareness training materials consisting of a PowerPoint (PPT) program, along with a comprehensive training manual for ensuring employees and workforce members are made aware of today’s critical security issues, threats, concerns, and best practices.
• In-depth risk assessment program (a HIPAA mandate) for evaluating risk on an annual basis.
• Numerous information systems provisioning and hardening forms, checklists, and other supporting documents for helping “lock-down” all critical systems storing, processing, and transmitting Protected Health Information (PHI).
• Essential HIPAA office forms for practices and other facilities.
• And much more, all available for instant download today from the HIPAA experts at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com.
South Florida’ Leading HIPAA Compliance Firm – Call us
South Florida healthcare providers in Miami and Fort Lauderdale simply cannot afford the costs and public media embarrassment associated with non-HIPAA compliance – it’s just not worth it from a financial perspective. Fines are being handed out daily throughout North America for non-compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) so talk to the experts today at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC, providers of the following HIPAA services:
• HIPAA Readiness Assessments and Gap Analysis engagements for helping healthcare organizations understand the true merits of HIPAA scope, along with action items required for remediation and other important steps.
• HHS OCR Audit Services for helping Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA) prepare for possible federal audits.
• Comprehensive security awareness training and risk assessment services – two critically important, and highly mandated, areas for compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
• Developing and authoring all required HIPAA policies and procedures.
• And many other HIPAA and healthcare services and solutions.
Save Thousands of Dollars on HIPA Compliance with our Toolkits
Becoming compliant with HIPAA doesn’t have to be an incredibly painful, expensive and laborious process – not at all – and it’s not when you use the award-winning HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkits (HSPCT) available for instant download today. Saving both time and money has never been easier, thanks to the professionally developed policies, procedures, forms, checklists, and other supporting material included within our toolkits. Additionally, we offer customized policy writing services to South Florida healthcare providers, along with developing security awareness training programs tailored to your exact specifications. Contact the Florida HIPAA experts today at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC, along with visiting hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com to learn more about our industry leading services and compliance toolkits.
Why Documentation is Critical for HIPAA Compliance
When it comes to regulatory compliance for the healthcare sector, one thing rings true time and time again – information security and operational policies and procedures are so important. We’re talking about documentation, the need for putting in place all necessary policies, forms, checklists – whatever needs to be in place for ensuring full compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
It’s incredibly difficult – and utterly time-consuming – to try and develop all your HIPAA documentation from scratch. Sure, it can be done, but why spend hundreds of hours authoring policies and procedures, developing security awareness training, and drafting a risk assessment program when it’s already been done? The HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkits (HSPCT), available for instant download today at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com, contain all the essential ingredients for HIPAA success for Florida Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA). You can become HIPAA compliant efficiently and cost-effectively – you just need some help along the way – and that’s what our toolkits provide. Don’t need an entire toolkit – no problem – you can also purchase documents from our toolkit individually, so visit hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com to learn more today. Time is money, and hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com is here to save Florida businesses both.