Flat Iron Technologies, LLC offers HIPAA policy templates for Business Associates and Covered Entities for instant download today at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com. As North America’s leading provider of healthcare compliance templates, the HIPAA policy templates are easy-to-use, extremely well-written, and are essential for becoming compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Why HIPAA Policy Templates are Essential
If you actually read through the entire HIPAA Security Rule and HIPAA Privacy Rule mandates, you’ll quickly see the need for comprehensive documentation – specifically – information security and healthcare policies and procedures, and more. The amount of time needed for authoring such materials can be absolutely overwhelming and staggering, and its why purchasing a comprehensive packet of HIPAA policy templates complete with all necessary policies, forms, templates – and more – is highly essential, and it’s exactly what we offer with our industry leading HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkits, available for instant download today at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com.
Here’s what you receive when downloading the HIPAA policy templates for Business Associates and Covered Entities at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com
1. Section I: HIPAA Information Security Policies and Procedures Manual. The baseline minimum in terms of compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is having documented policies and procedures for the HIPAA Security Rule mandates of 164.308 to 164.316. These are the very fundamental – and essential – HIPAA policies, procedures, and processes that every Covered Entity (CE) and Business Associate (BA) must have – and if not – they will be considered seriously deficient in terms of HIPAA compliance.
The manual we offer has been extensively researched and written by leading healthcare and HIPAA compliance experts, and is available for instant download today at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com. Policies and procedures are a big part of HIPAA compliance, so finding a starting point that includes well-written an easy-to-use templates is essential. Trust your documentation to North America’s HIPAA experts!
2. Section II: HIPAA Information Systems Hardening Checklists: Hardening critical information systems – particularly servers and their underlying operating systems and applications – is a must for helping ensure the safety and security of Protected Health Information (PHI). Too many breaches occur because of poorly designed networks and improperly configured information systems. What’s the solution - use our industry leading information security hardening forms and checklists when provisioning critical systems and watch your network become more secure than ever. Systems must be secured in today’s digitally driven world, and we can help. Purchase one of our HIPAA policy templates tool packets and you’ll receive the very best hardening documents available.
3. Section III: HIPAA Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan (BCDRP): It’s critically important – and a direct mandate within the HIPAA Security Rule provisions – to have in place formalized policies, procedures, and processes for business continuity and contingency planning. After all, if disaster strikes an organization, what protocols do you have in place for ensuring the safety of employees, along with highly confidential client medical data? Additionally, what initiatives are in place for getting your business back up and running in as little time as possible, thus continuing operations as necessary? Without proper documentation – and testing of such disaster scenarios – you’re not only in violation of HIPAA, you’re putting your business at risk.
4. Section IV: HIPAA Handbook & Reference Manual: Knowledge is power – as the old saying goes – and it’s why we offer an easy-to-use and read reference manual that hits the finer points of HIPAA compliance, particularly in regards to major subject matter within the HIPAA Security Rule. Employees need to be vitally aware of critical HIPAA rules and regulations, and that’s exactly what the manual offers.
5. Section V: HIPAA Security Awareness Training PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation: It’s well-known that the very best initiative any organization can put in place – regardless of industry, size, or location – is having employees undergo regular security awareness training. Be it once a month, quarterly, or once a year, keeping employees abreast of emerging security threats, issues – and best practices – is one of the very best ways of ensuring the safety and security of organizational assets. Our security awareness training documentation is easy-to-use, current, and highly effective in “getting the message across” to all employees. But to make security awareness training effective, you need to cover a wide-range of topics, from choosing passwords to online shopping, and more, and our material covers such topics, and many others.
6. Section VI: HIPAA Security Awareness Training Manual & Employee Quiz: Have employees that travel or work remotely, then the training manual is a great document for helping them learn about important HIPAA specific and information security rules and best practices. Furthermore, the last page includes an acknowledgement form that can be completed and sent into H.R for documenting compliance, and there’s a 40 question quiz that’s also provided for testing employees and other workforce members on their knowledge of HIPAA compliance and today’s information security best practices.
Training your employees the right way in terms of understanding and assessing today’s security risk in the cyber world we all live in is absolutely paramount, no question about it. It’s why we are often blogging and writing on this topic because it’s one of the most fundamentally important areas to implement for HIPAA compliance. Saving thousands of dollars on security awareness training, yet still receiving the very best training in terms of quality begins by downloading the HIPAA Security Awareness Training Manual & Employee Quiz.
7. Section VII: HIPAA Security Rule Checklist & Readiness Assessment: Need to gain a stronger understanding of the actual HIPAA Security Rule mandates, what security policies, procedures, and processes need to be in place, then consider downloading the HIPAA Security Rule Checklist & Readiness Assessment today from hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com. The checklist is well-written, easy-to-use, and available for instant download today. Understanding essential scoping parameters, important security considerations, and more, is critically important for ensuring all mandates of the HIPAA Security Rule are met. As for the HIPAA Security Rule Checklist & Readiness Assessment, it’s an in-depth, easy-to-use, 45 + page document that helps companies effectively identify and compliance with the HIPAA Security Rule safeguards.
8. Section VIII: HIPAA Privacy Rule Checklist & Readiness Assessment: We offer an in-depth, 100 + page HIPAA Privacy Rule Checklist for helping both Covered Entities and Business Associates gain a stronger understanding of the actual mandates necessary for ensuring Privacy Rule compliance. The Privacy Rule has become increasingly important in recent years as BA’s now have considerable responsibilities that were absent prior to the Final Omnibus Ruling of January, 2013. It means that now’s the time to put in place all necessary – and mandated – policies, procedures, and processes, and our comprehensive and easy-to-use checklist will help effectively assess your environment as needed. Once complete, you’ll have an excellent understanding of what’s missing, what’s not, and the relevant steps to take next.
9. Section IX: HIPAA Risk Assessment Template and Risk Management Policy Documentation: Comprehensive risk package developed specifically for Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA) for performing a risk assessment, which is a strict mandate for HIPAA compliance. Forget the high-priced risk assessment software, our documentation – which is included in the download with all of our industry leading HIPAA policy templates – is essential for ensuring compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
10. Section X: Essential HIPAA Forms: Includes fifteen (15) highly essential HIPAA forms. Along with receiving industry leading HIPAA policy templates, you’ll also be provided with numerous high-quality HIPAA forms essential for patients and other as needed office requirements.
12. Section XII: Complete Set of HIPAA Security Rule Policies: Additionally, you’ll also receive seventy-nine (79) stand-alone, highly essential HIPAA Security Policy Templates containing over 400 pages as part of the comprehensive set of HIPAA policy templates available for instant download today.
13. Section XIII: HIPAA Third Party Service Provider Monitoring Packet: CE’s and BA’s will also receive a HIPAA service provider monitoring policy template, along with helpful checklists for ensuring compliance.
14. Section XIV: Healthcare Fraud Policy and Procedures Manual: Fraud is rampant in today’s world of healthcare, so now’s the time to use and implement our 100 + page Healthcare Fraud Policy and Procedure Manual.
15. Section XV: Complimentary Updates for 24 Months! That’s right, you’ll receive complimentary updates and enhancements made to our industry leading HIPAA documents will be sent to you at no charge for up to two (2) years! Along with providing essential HIPAA policy templates for Business Associates and Covered Entities, don’t forget to follow our proven checklist for becoming HIPAA compliant, courtesy of hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com.