Texas healthcare companies in need of some serious HIPAA resuscitation turn to the HIPAA HITECH consulting and compliance experts at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC. Since 1999, our personnel have been helping businesses all throughout the Lone Star State – and North America – in becoming compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Don’t forget that former Governor Perry also signed into law Texas House Bill 300, which is essentially “Texas Style” HIPAA, a mandate calling for the safety and security of Protected Health Information (PHI), along with various requirements for security awareness training, policies and procedures, and more.
The Texas HIPAA HITECH Consulting & Compliance Experts – Call Today
Texas HB 300 is just another example of the seriousness of healthcare legislation, and it’s why Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA) in Texas need to take HIPAA compliance seriously, which begins by calling in the experts at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC today. Along with providing the very best HIPAA consulting and strategy services, Flat Iron Technologies, LLC also offers the industry leading HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkits (HSPCT), which come complete with the following documentation:
- Hundreds of professionally researched and developed information security and operational documents developed specifically for HIPAA compliance.
- 79 HIPAA Security Rule policy templates and 43 HIPAA Privacy Rule policy templates that map back directly to the mandated HIPAA standards.
- In-depth security awareness training material and risk assessment documentation for ensuring healthcare organizations implement such measures in accordance with HIPAA.
- Essential information security provisioning and hardening documents for ensuring all systems storing, processing, and transmitting Protected Health Information (PHI) are safe and secure.
- Documentation that’s been exhaustively researched and authored by top HIPAA and healthcare experts with years of compliance experience.
- Information that’s a must have for passing an HHS OCR audit.
- And so much more.
Our Toolkits save Thousands of Dollars on HIPAA Compliance – Download Now
Compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) for Texas Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA) begins by calling the experts at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC, along with downloading the HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkits (HSPCT) at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com. It’s time for Texas healthcare organizations to take HIPAA compliance seriously – once and for all – and avoid costly fines and penalties that could be levied for non-compliance. It’s all about putting in place formalized and documented policies, procedures, and supporting initiatives, which begins by downloading the HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkits (HSPCT) today at hipaapoliciesandproceures.com.
Texas HIPAA HITECH and HB 300 Healthcare Experts – Get Compliant Today