Flat Iron Technologies, LLC offers industry leading, professional HIPAA HITECH consulting and compliance services and HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkits for Connecticut healthcare organizations seeking assistance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) mandates. With the passing of the Final Omnibus Ruling of January, 2013, HIPAA now has serious enforcement and regulatory “bite”, with the ability to levy massive fines and penalties on Connecticut healthcare companies who are non-compliant. Add to the fact that the United States Department of Health and Human Services Office of Civil Rights (HHS-OCR) is aggressively expanding their annual HIPAA compliance audits for Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA), one can clearly see that the time for HIPAA compliance is now.
Save Thousands of Dollars on Compliance with our HIPAA Security & Privacy Toolkits
Connecticut healthcare companies can now turn to the experts at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC for professional consulting, compliance, and strategy services, along with obtaining the high-quality HIPAA policy and compliance templates and documentation. Since 1999, our personnel have been deeply involved with HIPAA compliance, and we’ve also developed what’s arguably the very best set of policy and compliance documents – the HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkits, which include the following industry leading policies, procedures, forms, checklists, training material and so much more:
- Hundreds of pages of professionally developed information security and operational specific documents, all mapped back directly to the HIPAA Security Rule and Privacy Rule mandates.
- Numerous HIPAA Security Rule and HIPAA Privacy Rule templates that map directly back to the actual mandates put forth by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Comprehensive security awareness training material consisting of a user manual, along with in-depth PowerPoint presentation (PPT).
- Essential risk assessment and risk management program as mandated by the HIPAA Security Rule safeguards.
- Available for instant download today at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com.
- Documentation that’s been exhaustively researched and authored by healthcare compliance experts with years of HIPAA experience.
Offering HIPAA Audits, Readiness Assessments, and More to Covered Entities and BA’s
Along with offering high-quality HIPAA compliance toolkits, don’t forget that Flat Iron Technologies, LLC offers a wide variety of HIPAA strategy and consulting services, such as the following:
- HIPAA Readiness Assessments
- HIPAA Strategy & Consulting Engagements
- HHS OCR Audit Readiness
- HIPAA Controls Implementation
- HIPAA Policies and Procedures Development
- HIPAA Security Awareness & Training
- HIPAA Toolkits and Templates
HIPAA Security & Privacy Toolkits Available for Instant Download
In need of immediate HIPAA assistance, then you’ll be pleased to know that our award winning toolkits are available for instant download today. That’s right, you can now access essential policies, forms, checklists, security awareness training materials, risk assessment spreadsheets, and more, with a simple click-of-the-mouse. Becoming HIPAA compliant is not an overnight process – as one of North America’s leading providers of HIPAA services, we understand that better than anyone – and it’s why our documentation saves CE’s and BA’s hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars.
Download your Free Trial HIPAA Toolkit Packet Today
Need more proof of just how good our documentation is, then instantly download a free trial HIPAA toolkit today containing sample policies, forms, checklists, and other essential documentation for becoming compliant. Time is money, and you’ll quickly see that our documentation is well-written, easy-to-use, ultimately helping ensure rapid and complete compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Toolkits Include Risk Assessment & Security Awareness Training Materials
The HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkits (HSPCT) contain much more than policies – that’s right – after all, policy documentation is not enough to become HIPAA compliant, you actually need to undertake various procedures. It’s why you’ll also receive risk assessment material, security awareness training documents, essential HIPAA office forms, and much more. When it comes to getting a complete package of HIPAA documents for all your compliance needs, our industry leading toolkits have you covered, no question about it.
HIPAA Security & Privacy Toolkits for Connecticut Healthcare Providers